Call for Papers
The WSSFN abstract submission are now close.
Sumissions are in reviewing process.
Thanks to all the submitters!
- Abstract submission opening: July 2016
- Abstract submission deadline: 31 March 2017
- Authors notification: Beginning April 2017
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- All submitters of accepted abstracts must register to the congress to be included in the final programme
Before you can submit your abstract you must create an account.
If you already have an account into the platform you will be able to log in with the same email address.
If not, you will need to create an account by clicking on the links below. Please note that creating an account does not engage you to registration and payment.
Language and revision
Abstracts and documents must be submitted in English and should report on results of truly original research in stereotactic radiosurgery, and closely related fields that have not been published whole or in part elsewhere. The proposal will be reviewed according to the scientific content and ethical considerations.
Preparation and style
• Do not use typefaces that resemble script.
• The use of abbreviations, except those are widely used, is strongly discouraged.
• They should be used only if they contribute to better comprehension of the manuscript.
• Acronyms should be spelled out at first mention.
• Metric system (SI) units should be used.
• The topic of the communication (see list below) and the field of research should be indicated.
The title should be in capital lettering and no more than two lines in the top rectangle (not more than 30 words).
Your abstract should be of the informative type, max. 400 words, containing a statement of the study’s objectives, a brief statement of methods used a summary of the results and a conclusion.
List of topics
You will be asked to choose the following: