We would like to inform you about a unique opportunity for your staff to deepen their knowledge of neurosurgery. Renowned speakers will be invited to share their knowledge and discuss with your team!
STEREOTACTIC AND FUNCTIONAL NEUROSURGERY WORKSHOP FOR INDUSTRY
Coordinator: Michael Schulder
Moderators: Michael Schulder, Paresh Doshi
• A primer of Neurodegenerative disorders. Suneil Kalia
• Introduction to movement disorder surgery-targets, techniques and indications. Paresh Doshi
• Preoperative patient assessment-how do we select surgical candidates? Jens Volkmann
• Novel indications for treatment. Michael Schulder
• The delicate art of programming - What are the key issues? Jörg Müller
• Movement disorders - the patient’s perspective and impact on quality of life. Gun-Marie Hariz
• What I always wanted to know about Functional Neurosurgery (-but was afraid to ask…). All Faculty
Do not miss your chance to register now!